Where to start your Photography?

By 44frames - April 27, 2010



Where to Start Photography?



This is the basic question on every person who bought a digital camera will ask himself. Even you may ask yourself “Have I wasted my money?” Definitely not, if you have bought the camera for photography and not just to say “Even I have a DSLR too…”

So, on getting to the ground, let’s play, where to start? You have a variety of subjects to start...
     1.       Landscapes
2.       Portraits
3.       Seaside
4.       Wedding
5.       Flowers
6.       Bikes and Cars

7.       You watch
8.       …..many more…
Start with the Landscapes, for you don’t need anybody’s permission and after this, you will have the confidence to handle the camera. When you have learnt cycling, then its all your street, race around various subjects I have mentioned you… Write to me about your experience and send me your snaps so we could show the site visitors. The best will be awarded!



















Buy in DISCOUNTS...
Camera
Canon 90D - UK  | US  | IND

Lenses
Canon 18-135        UK  | US  | IND    
Canon 50mm 1.8  UK  | US  | IND  
Canon 24mm 2.8  UK  | US  | IND  

Gimbal
Zhiyun Weebill S  UK  | US  | IND  

Memory Card
Lexor 64GB UHS 2 v60  UK  | US  | IND  
Sandisk 64GB SD card  UK  | US  | IND  

Buy on Discount : Sabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 NVME - UK |US |IND


Please feel free to post your questions and let me share my experience.
Thanks for watch and please hit the like button and share it if you like the video and do remember to subscribe.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments