How you see matters than the subject itself...

By 44frames - May 06, 2010




How You See Matters


Take a look at this image, at the first guess you may see it as something different. But once you look in deeper you will realize that it is a cup of coffee. This is a simple coffee on my desk, but I want to see it differently. To make it different, go for the difference in everything, I meant... the lighting [here I used the natural sunlight from a window], the appearance of the subject [I sprinkled some cocoa powder on the coffee, for the texture], next, the most important, equipment, I used my mobile phone to snap this.


This is what I'm trying to say, see everything differently and try to bring the subject and surroundings inside your imaginary frame. If you feel that this would be a better photograph, never hesitate, do a click with your camera or your mobile phone camera. Once I was in travel and my camera batteries drained and I came across a beautiful scene, guess what I did. I borrowed a strangers camera, took a snap and asked him to mail me that snap, he did it for me happily.


Do things differently, so out of 100 times, I'm sure at least 10 masterpieces would be born.



Buy on DISCOUNTS...
Camera
Canon 90D - UK  | US  | IND

Lenses
Canon 18-135        UK  | US  | IND    
Canon 50mm 1.8  UK  | US  | IND  
Canon 24mm 2.8  UK  | US  | IND  

Gimbal
Zhiyun Weebill S  UK  | US  | IND  

Memory Card
Lexor 64GB UHS 2 v60  UK  | US  | IND  
Sandisk 64GB SD card  UK  | US  | IND  

Buy on Discount: Sabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 NVME - UK |US |IND


Please feel free to post your questions and let me share my experience.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments